September 30, 2010

By Autodesk

Designed with...

I've used AutoCAD for most of my life. Learned back in high school, and I've been toying with it ever since. In fact it surprises me how mainstream it's become in the past 5 years or so. Before you used to have 5 hardcopies of your blueprints so you could calculate on one, redline on another, have a backup just in case, etc. Now you just get the files on a CD, print up one or two hardcopies, and the rest is digital.

So of course it amused me the day I was adjusting my gearshift and I saw a little sticker promoting Autodesk on my bike. Of all the places you'd expect to see one of their ads.

I guess way too many engineers ride to work, and Autodesk figured a bike frame would be a good place to put a sticker with their name on it.

Still raining, so no bike to work. =(

Maybe tomorrow. For the mean time, it's a good opportunity to adjust and maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment