November 29, 2010

Brownies

Brownies

A couple years back Shell used to have some awesome brownies at their convenience stores. Every time I'd gas up, there was no question: just had to go get one at the convenience store.

Eventually they stopped selling those brownies, but not before I found out they were made by this place called Mom's Bakery. A few months later I found one of those bakeries near the University, but they had stopped making brownies =(

Today I decided to try my luck again and stop by... and sure enough, they had like 6 of them sitting in the shelves. If I hadn't eaten lunch something like 10 minutes before, I probably would have emptied the shelf =)

Made for a good late afternoon snack, although the popular vote at the office ruled that they still couldn't shake a stick at a chocolate cake from Spoon, another local bakery. I'll have to stop by eventually and get a picture of one of those too =D

Photo is geotagged BTW, in case anyone wants to stop by for one...

2 comments:

  1. =) con solo ver la foto se me antojó!!!

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues están a 200 metros de la Ulatina. Son momentos! =D

    ReplyDelete