February 08, 2011

39- An elephant

39- An elephant...

I've always been like an elephant when it comes to remembering stuff... well, stuff that's important at least. I'm one who literally doesn't forget a face, and often when I'm talking to people I'll bring up stuff, in full detail, that they'd forgotten decades ago.

Strangely, it seems today I was in more of a hurry than I thought. I got on my bike, rode out of the parking lot, and as I was crossing the street I noticed something didn't feel right. The wind didn't feel right, and my back didn't feel right...

Oh, yeah. I had taken off my backpack to unlock my bike and put on the digital speed thingy, and had left it there, in a table in the corner of the parking lot.

Fortunately 30 seconds later I was turning around and heading back. I don't think anyone would have wanted my backpack anyway. It's been with me like 10 years, and is so beat up, the only value you'd get out of it is sentimental value.

No comments:

Post a Comment