October 02, 2010

The Mars Conspiracy

The Mars Conspiracy

Ladies and gentlemen, difficult as it may be, I regret to inform you all that the Opportunity and Spirit missions were no more than a hoax, dutifully carried out by NASA. There was no Mars landing, there are no Mars pictures.

Somehow, NASA managed to obtain photos of my morning toast and superimposed them on a cheap Photoshop rendered background, and then sold the images to millions via the networks.

One does not need an engineering degree to see that a hoax is being perpetrated. For starters, there are no stars visible from the martian surface. Then, if there really was a camera on the rovers, it should have melted due to the high levels of solar radiation. And of course, the parachutes used would have been completely incompatible with a vacuum

I hope to type up my Mars Conspiracy story some time soon, which I will then print up and bind in my garage, and sell on the Internet for $20 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment