October 14, 2010

Meet SD

Meet SD

This is called an SD memory card. It's used a lot in cameras, especially in those smaller ones you can carry with you everywhere.

On a side note, it's really useful not to forget it. Especially on those days when you just might find yourself driving around a corner and finding yourself in front of the perfect sunset, which will disappear 5 minutes later.

I hate it when I point at something spectacular, only to see a NO MEMORY CARD message on my screen xD

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to catch the sunset. In the mean time, I'll go watch my Western Digital drive spin while I run diagnostics on it. Almost a week into my WD drive crisis. I'm hoping to finally figure out tonight whether or not I really have a problem of if it's just a software glitch. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment