October 22, 2010

Moo

Moo

So, we finally get to the point where it comes time to figure out how to paint our container office at the job site. After brainstorming for a while, I came to the conclusion that there was only one way to get a decision on this one: generate a couple of renderings of what the finished product would look like and see which one got approved.

I did the traditional renderings: horizontal bands, vertical bands, stripes on corners, top and bottom, solid colors... and then figured I might as well try a few fun ones, I had in mind a blue/gray camouflage pattern I thought would look cool.

And eventually, as you can probably imagine, I got kind of carried away with that "fun" part. No approval on this particular design... did get a few laughs from the other departments though =D

1 comment: